- Date of birth: 13-11-2003
- Place of birth: Kartike, Deurali -5, Karveparlchok District
- Diagnosis: Cerebral Palsy (Hemiplegic)
- Date of admission in Swarga: 11-08-1012
They are from Kavrepalanchok district and now live in rented room in Jorpati, Kathmandu. They have six family members. His father is 42 years old. He is a painter. His mother is 38 years old. She is a house wise. Sudarshan has two sisters and one brother. His older sister does not go to school. His younger sister and brother is student at government school. In his family, only one person has income. It is not enough even for food, clothes and shelter etc.
He is diagnosed with CP (cerebral palsy) hemiplegic right sided and mentally retardation. He had several check up in the HRDC (hospital and rehabilitation Center for Disabled Children) hospital in Banepa. He has difficulties with walking and talking and there is also a vision problem. He has epilepsy as well.
He is a nice boy likes to make jokes. He is not used to doing thing by himself because of that he asks help every time. So, that is something. We have to work on. He follows the instruction and likes to play and be among friends. He likes to stydy as well.
1. Regular physiotherapy
3. Regular Consultation with Eye doctor
4. Regular Consultation with neuro Doctor
5. Regular follow up at CP Center Dhapakhel.
6. Having medicine as per the prescription of Doctor – varparin medicines per day 700mg