- Date of birth: 16/01/2005
- Date of place: Prithivinarayan-6, Gorkha
- Diagnosis: Cerebral Palsy
- Date of admission at Swarga: 21/04/2012
- Class: 4
They have four family members. Father, mother, brother and Sachina. She is a 1st child. Her father is 30 years old. He is a carpenter. Her mother is 28 years old. She is a house wife. Her brother is 2 year old. He is a student. Now, they are living in Swayambunath Kathmandu.
She is a CP (cerebral palsy). She has phenol injection in the arm. First time, she checks up in banepa hospital (HRDC). After she had operation on her legs. Now, she uses sprint on her both legs. She walks with the support of a stick (Clutch) .
She is a very shy and she did not cry when her mother leaves in Swarga. She is a good student. She likes study. And she is a friendly also. She likes Dal but not vegetable. She put on her clothes but she needs help in wearing shoes.
1. Regular physiotherapy
2. Inclusive education in regular school
3. Regular Consultation with Physician
4. Regular Consultation with orthopedic Doctor
5. Regular follow up at HRDC.