- Date of birth : 28-05-2005
- Place of born : Simjung-5, Gorkha-District
- Diagnosis: Spinal bifida
- Date of admission in Swarga : 18-04-2013
- Class : L.K.G
He is a young son of his parent. His father live with his second wife. His mother married other man. Nishan stay his uncle’s family. He have one brother and one sister. They are a student. His uncle is a teacher, but it is not enough to fulfilled food, school cost, dress etc, with his whole family.
Nishan is a diagnosed with spinal bifida. His left leg need to amputate but his family not to contact us. So, still not amputate. His left down leg paralyzed and he is incontinent from stool and urine. A big wound on his behine from the sitting and a big bulb on his back which is an symptom of spinal bifida, but most of the times already operated at an earlier age. This bulb is very sensitive.
When his uncle leave in swarga , he is not crying. He is easily accept our rules and regulation. Always smiling face and good boy.
1. Regular physiotherapy
2. Inclusive education in regular school
3. Regular Consultation with Physician
4. Regular Consultation with orthopedic Doctor
5. Regular follow up at HRDC.